The golden rules of paper folding
- Use a flat, hard surface when folding.
- Don’t fold in the air.
- Fold in the correct order.
- Always fold exactly corner to corner and edge to edge.
- Trace each fold with the fingernail.
- After each step, place the folded paper in front of you as you see it on the instruction.
- If it doesn’t really work, unfold and check every folding step quite calmly.
Crafting and folding of beautiful objects
Here you will find folding instructions for bowls, cubes, and other exciting objects. Choose an item and look at it's folding instruction. Have fun with folding! Also take a look at the golden rules of paper folding: